Pre-Screen Depression Quiz
Do you feel like you may have clinical depression? Complete the quick and simple Depression Test on this page to learn more about your condition and your possible candidacy for Ketamine Drip Therapy.
Common Conditions We Treat
Your specific pain may come from any number of causes, and it is our life’s work to not only find these causes, but then also to treat them with our interventional procedures and comprehensive care.
- Chronic Pain – Ketamine infusion treatments have been used to effectively relieve pain in the back, joints, mouth and face, muscles and bones, and/or neck
- Depression – Patients with severe, treatment-resistant depression have experienced relief with Ketamine IV infusion therapy.
- Bipolar Disorder – We treat chronic neck pain and acute neck pain caused by facet joint irritation, discs, ligaments, and additional muscular sources.
- Nerve Pain – Studies have shown that a ketamine regimen is superior to methadone in alleviating neuropathic pain and associated sensory changes
- PTSD – Ketamine infusion therapy has been effective as a rapid treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Migraines & Headaches – Ketamine infusion has helped patients with migraine and headache pain that was unresponsive to other treatments.
Intravenous Ketamine Care
Click the “play” button below to learn more about how Ketamine Infusion is being used by qualified physicians to effectively treat chronic pain, depression, and more.
Schedule an Appointment
Complete the form below to request an appointment with one of our Katamine Care Doctors.